Baps Amrut Oregano
Oregano (Origanum vulgare) is an herb used to flavor foods. It is considered safe in common food amounts, but has little evidence of health benefits. Oregano has olive-green leaves and purple flowers. It is closely related to other herbs, including mint, thyme, marjoram, and basil.
Benefits and Uses of Oregano
- Oregano contains certain compounds that have potent antibacterial properties
- Appetizing taste
- May Help Fight Bacteria.
- Could Have Anti-Cancer Properties.
How To Use
- Please do not use product if packet is not intact. For lasting aroma, store in an airtight container.
- Hygienically packed.
- Store in cool & dry place.
- Keep away from direct sun light.
- Always use a dry spoon.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.