Baps Amrut Amala Rasayan Tablet
Baps Amrut Amala Rasayan tablet involves an extraordinary method of preparation. It is based on a unique Ayurvedic principle of 'drug potentiation' mentioned in one of the most trusted textbooks of Ayurvedic supplements, Charak Samhita. Amala Rasayana is made from the purest quality dry amala powder, which is continuously fortified 21 times with fresh juice of Amala.
Benefits and Uses of Amala Rasayan Tablets
- Its astringent action prevents infection and helps in healing of ulcers
- It is valuable in preventing ageing and in maintaining strength in old age
- Regular use may help in improving eye site
- It provides vital nourishment to hair roots, thereby promoting healthy hair growth
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
How To Use
- Take 1 to 2 tablets 2 to 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.