Baidyanath Vansaar Lawangadi Bati 40 Tablets
Baidyanath Lawangadi Bati is polyherbal ayurvedic medicine in tablet form used for treating upper respiratory infections. It is demulcent, anti-inflammatory and expectorant in action. It gives relief in persistent cough, congestion and cold. The chief ingredient of this medicine is clove. Clove has kapha dosha balancing, antispasmodic, antiseptic and carminative properties. It reduces vata and kapha but increases pitta. It is hot in potency and commonly used to treat cold, cough, congestion, asthma, bronchitis, sore throat and indigestion. It increases blood pressure and pitta. Hence should be taken cautiously in high, pitta condition and high blood pressure.
Benefits and Uses
- Indicated in cold, allergic rhinitis and cough.
- Helps to reduce respiratory problems, control asthma and help in treatment of bronchitis.
- Clove has kapha dosha balancing, antispasmodic, antiseptic and carminative properties.
- Sagar tigal
How To Use
- Use as directed by the physician.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a sealed container in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture to avoid the risk of infestation.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.