The Details of Yantra are as follows :
The Subramanya Yantra is basically for people who have lost hope in life. This yantra helps shape a person’s skill to a generously proportioned attempt to defeat low confidence, debt issues and other problems in life. The Yantra contains the Shadakshari or the six letter mantras namely “SA – RA – VA – NA – BHA – Va” of Lord Subramanya. The mantras of Lord Subramanya are to be recited 108 times as per the golden rule.
"Om Saravana Bhavana Namah"
"Om Thatpurushaya Vidhmahe
Maha Senaya Dhimahi
Thanno Skanda Prachodhayath"
Benefits of Using Subramanyam Yantra:
• It brings wealth or Lakshmi Kataksha.
• Helps flourish business.
• Protects us from accidents and harmful injuries.
• It protects us from people who perform black magic and also from the effects of black magic.
• It protects us from our enemies.
• It helps boost confidence and help build intelligence.
• It brings success in every aspect of life.
How to Perform Pooja to Yantra :
• The Yantra has to be kept on an altar facing north or east.
• The center of the yantra is always placed at the eye level.
• The Yantra has to be washed with a mixture of rose, water, and milk or just milk and water and has to be wiped with a clean and dry cloth.
• The first step is to apply sandalwood and then kumkum at the center as well as the edge of the yantra.
• Then the fruits offered have to be made holy.
• Then candles or ghee lamps have to be lit along with incense sticks.
• Then the Subramanya Pooja is performed where the mantras are enchanted 108 times.
• The pooja should be performed preferably after taking a shower.