Karachi Bakery Badusha 450g
VENDOR: Karachi Bakery
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 99996 Left in Stock!
Karachi Bakery Badusha 450gBadusha is a famous South Indian sweet made with all purpose flour and sugar. It is usually made for Diwali. Badushahis are made of Maida flour, and are deep-fried in clarified butter and then dipped in sugar syrup. Tempt the taste buds with sweets from the house of Karachi Bakery sweets. All products are made with the finest ingredients. Experience the unforgettable combination of Good Taste and Good Will.
Ingredients of Badusha
- All purpose floor
- Baking soda
- Vegetable oil
- People do not use bare hands to touch the ingredients and these are made in a hygienic environment.
- It is 100% vegetarian and healthy dessert
- It is authentic in taste and look.
- It can be directly sent to the recipient's address with a personalized message.
- Perfect choice to your dears to make them Happier on Festivals and sweet stays fresh and edible for long.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep in airtight containers.
- Keep at a normal room temperature.
Shelf Life:7 Days
Pieces Per(450grams): 20-25 Approx.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.