The Grand Sweets & Snacks Kara Boondi 250gmsBoondi or kara boondi is a classical South Indian deep fried savoury prepared using bengal gram flour. Grand sweets specializes in preparation of traditional Tamil Nadu snacks, savouries, mixes, sweets and masalas. Batter is prepared using ideal proportions of ingredients, which is then fried in a fresh groundnut oil to prepare a crispy delicious snack.
- Bengal Gram Flour
- Curry Leaves
- Kara Boondi - a popular South Indian snack from the renowned in chennai, the Grand Sweets.
- Made with fine quality ingredients.
- Boondi is popularly used as an accompaniment with popular delicacies such as chaats, boondi raita, and more.
TipsThe flavour and freshness of this mixture can be retained by following the below tips:
- Store it in an airtight container.
- Store at a cool and dry place.
Shelf Life: 15-20 days