Hamdard Khamira Marwareed
Hamdard Khamira Marwareed is an Unani Medicine and tonic beneficial in neurological and cardiac diseases. It strengthens the heart muscles, provides relief from palpitation, and increased heart rate. In neurological diseases, it is used for the treatment of anxiety, stress disorders, mental fatigue and headache which is characterized by nervine weakness and burning sensation. It is commonly used in all types of cases for reducing general debility, restlessness, convulsions, and irritability.
Uses and Benefits of Hamdard Khamira Marwareed
- Cardiac weakness
- For preventing heart attack
- Heart Palpitation
- Increased heart rate
- Marwareed (Pearl)/ Mytilus margaritiferus
- Kehruba – Vateria Indica
- Tabasheer – Bambusa Arundinacea (Dried Exudates)
- Yashab Mehlool – Jade
- Jahar Mohra – Serpentine
How To Use
- Children 1 to 2 grams
- Adults 3 to 5 grams
- Doses: 1 or 2 Doses per day
- Best Time to Take: On an empty stomach in the morning or before breakfast and in the evening or 2 to 3 hours before dinner.
- Adjuvant: Arq Gaozaban (125 ml) is the best adjuvant.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only.