Information about Dr Willmar Schwabe India Kali Bromatum Dilution 30 CH
Common Name: Bromide of Potassium, Potassic Bromide
Causes & Symptoms for Kali Bromatum
- Potassium Bromide affects the Mind and nerves, producing general numbness of mucous membranes of eyes, throat and skin.
- Used in women during the fits that occur during menses; Convulsions or fits usually occur during new moon and are followed by headaches.
- Ill effects of worry, loss of business, reputation and embarrassment is recovered with kali Brom.
- Sexual excess, illness or death of a near friend is the causation of many complaints in kali Bromatum patients.
- Better when busy mentally and physically is an Indication of Kali Brom. Temperature is lowered, with help of this remedy.
- Kali Bromatum is a Leading remedy in psoriasis, skin complaints and Acne in youth during the puberty period in boys and girls both that leaves the scars.
- Scanty menstruation in fleshy women indicates kali brom.
Side effects of Kali BromatumÂ
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
Dosage and rules while taking Kali Bromatum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms & Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.