Dabur Red Pulling Oil Ayurvedic Mouthwash 195 ml
Dabur Red Pulling Oil Ayurvedic Mouth Wash brings to you kavala gandusha therapy- an oral detox regimen based on ancient ayurvedic texts. It is an oil-based mouth rinsing therapy which requires swishing oil in the mouth and is known to protect from diseases of the mouth, teeth and gums and also gives a host of other wellness benefits. This mouthwash kills 99.9% germs. It contains natural oils of coconut and sesame and natural herbs such as tulsi, clove, cinnamon and thyme mint. Developed by the house of Dabur as a proprietary ayurvedic recipe, it prevents gingivitis, plaque, bad breath, bleeding gums, swelling and infections.
Benefits and Uses
- Besides its dental benefits, the therapy is also known to provide relief from health problems such as improved health of sinuses, improved hormonal balance and detoxification.
- It is a known daily therapy for both oral and overall wellness and is backed by 135 years of Dabur's ayurvedic knowledge.
- It helps strengthen teeth and gums and kills 99.9 % germs, thus, providing complete oral care.
- Thyme Mint
- Coconut oil
- Sesame oil
How To Use
- Use as directed by the physician.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a sealed container in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture to avoid the risk of infestation.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.