Vellanki Foods Bombay Halwa 500gBombay Halwa is one of the tastiest sweet recipes from India. This sweet dish is extremely famous in the western parts of India. The sweet is square-shaped and bright orange in color. These sweets can be served at Holi, Diwali, Raksha Bandhan, and weddings.
Ingredients of Bombay Halwa
- Dry fruits
- Refined flour Maida
- Have it any time of the day, with or without any beverage.
- It is authentic in taste and look
- Not fragile and can be carried to long distances.
- Hygienically prepared and Freshness.
- Perfect choice to your dears to make them Happier on Festivals and sweet stays fresh and edible for long.
- Keep at a cool and dry place
- Store in an airtight container
- Keep the sweets at a normal room temperature.
Shelf Life:10 Days
Pieces Per(500grams): 20-25 Approx.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.