As the name suggests, this kalakand preparation originates from Ajmer, Rajasthan. Relish this lip-smacking sweet recipe from G. Pulla Reddy just from the comfort of your home.
- Ajmer Kalakand is a popular Indian sweet relished on any and every occasion. This variety of Kalakhand is made from Anjeer or fig and hence is grainy in texture. It is light brown in color as it is fried.
The sweet is made from
- Citric acid
- Malai or fat cream
- Cardamom powder
- Almonds, cashew nuts, and pistachios for garnishing.
Get a pack of Ajmer Kalakhand from G. Pulla Reddy today to taste fresh, caramelized milky bars with oozing ghee. The other features of this sweet preparation of G. Pulla Reddy are
- Made from good quality milk and cream.
- Has a fresh aroma of cardamom.
- Refrigerate the Ajmer Kalakhand to provide a long shelf life to the sweet.
So be it Diwali, Holi, or Navaratri, serve or gift Ajmeer Kalakhand to bring happiness.
- Shelf Life: 5 Days
- Pieces (1 kg) - 25 Approx.
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.